cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 9 will not send or receive MMS messages while roaming....help please

Sprint Social Care

Re: Galaxy Note 9 will not send or receive MMS messages while roaming....help please

Make sure you disconnect from WiFi before you do the ##SCRTN#.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 9 will not send or receive MMS messages while roaming....help please

update....did the ##72786# and still no help....this really was never an issue with older phones...I think maybe its just a phone thing...Its ridiculous that I can email pics....I can send pics through messenger on facebook but my 21st century messaging app cant seem to handle the larger files.....frustrated! 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Understood! Since nothing that we can work in public has been successful, to continue assisting you through this via, is necessary to access the account. I see you that you do not feel comfortable sharing your account information with us, reason why, i'd like to recommend you to visit the store. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat