Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group messaging issues iPhone 12 pro

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Group messaging issues iPhone 12 pro

I recently upgraded to the IPhone 12 pro and have started having this issue where group messages show up 12 hours after I was supposed to receive them. I’ve contacted Sprint customer service about this, the first time they had me activate a carrier update and reset my network settings. That didn’t work. I’ve tried chatting with someone from sprint twice now since and they just stop responding. Any idea what’s going on with my messaging issues??

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Yeah, Service in my house sucks. 

Highlighted

But it’s weird. I didnt have any issues till I activated my new phone last Wednesday. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

So i restored my phone to default setting and re-set it up and now my mms is working properly. As fire guy stated to do I sent myself mms message to test and they came 12 hours late but after i reset my phone it came right away. I’m still getting old texts in a group that hadn’t come through for 36 hours ago but I wonder if there were so many messages that it just got backed up. Well problem solved at least. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
GrandMaster

more than likely something was hanging up where it must bump to the mobile data side in order to fire off the MMS or receive it.. im only guessing on my end though.. glad to hear its working again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat