cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone msgs sending as regular text messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone msgs sending as regular text messages

hello! Anyone know anything about iMessages not working? I text another iPhone and it sends as regular text message, they get a double message. And my messages are always green now when they were blue. I’ve contacted customer support multiple times and they’ve “reset” it every time. And still, nothing works. Thanks In advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, how long has this been happening? Also does the issue happen when you text all iphone users? 

Highlighted

Hello! It’s been about 2 to 3 weeks now. And yes, every iPhone user.  Work here and there and then go back to having that issue. They’ve tried several things and nothing has worked 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

mind posting what all things were tried so the agent doesnt run you through the same gauntlet of troubleshooting?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I’ve tried the ##873283# I’ve tried taking the sim out and restarting. Turning on and turning off iMessage. Resetting network settings, and also putting it on airplane mode then restarting. They also did it multiple times on their end. 

Highlighted

you do however have a data connection correct? one other thing you might check out though is the Apple site itself...specifically for your particular device..mainly to see if others are reporting the same issue.. the issues continue no matter where you go correct? while connected to wifi? only happens at home or work? everywhere you go?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I some what have had a data connection but not as good as before. Certain things will not refresh while On regular data. Sometimes only on WiFi. Since the merge, I’ve been having quite a bit of some issues. 
the issues happens anytime, anywhere. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat