cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 XL - can't send MMS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 3 XL - can't send MMS

I recently traveled abroad, and ever since returning I've had issues with sending and occasionally receiving MMS. If I update PRL, config, and restart the phone sometimes that resolves the issue for half an hour, but then problem returns. Does my phone need to be reprovisioned?

Also side note; I don't receive VM notification even with the Sprint VM app installed. I had 13 VMs I had no idea about. 

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 XL - can't send MMS

Howdy pearlydreams. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Just a few quick questions: 

* Is the international roaming turned off? 

* Have your completed a network reset since getting home? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Roaming is off. I'm connected to Sprint network. Not sure what you mean by network reset? I have updated PRL profile and device config a few times. 

Thanks

A network reset reestablishes the connection between the phone and the towers. To complete this on you your phone, please follow the steps below: 

1. Press the Home screen, drag from bottom to top to open up apps.  Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap System.
3. Tap Advanced.
4. Tap Reset options.
5. Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
6. Tap Reset settings button.•Un-check the Also reset eSIM option.
•Device may prompt for PIN, if previously set on device.
7. Screen displays Reset all network settings? You can't undo this action, tap Reset settings.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Thanks. Done with network reset. I'll post back how things work out. Thanks again.

You're very welcome. Keep me posted. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Problem returned. Out of curiosity not sure if this is related, but my speed test results show a very slow upload speed with ~50% packet loss. Screenshot_20190618-124246.png

Ok. I'll need to take a deeper look into this. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat