I recently traveled abroad, and ever since returning I've had issues with sending and occasionally receiving MMS. If I update PRL, config, and restart the phone sometimes that resolves the issue for half an hour, but then problem returns. Does my phone need to be reprovisioned?
Also side note; I don't receive VM notification even with the Sprint VM app installed. I had 13 VMs I had no idea about.
Howdy pearlydreams. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Just a few quick questions:
* Is the international roaming turned off?
* Have your completed a network reset since getting home?
Roaming is off. I'm connected to Sprint network. Not sure what you mean by network reset? I have updated PRL profile and device config a few times.
A network reset reestablishes the connection between the phone and the towers. To complete this on you your phone, please follow the steps below:
1. Press the Home screen, drag from bottom to top to open up apps. Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap System.
3. Tap Advanced.
4. Tap Reset options.
5. Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
6. Tap Reset settings button.•Un-check the Also reset eSIM option.
•Device may prompt for PIN, if previously set on device.
7. Screen displays Reset all network settings? You can't undo this action, tap Reset settings.
Problem returned. Out of curiosity not sure if this is related, but my speed test results show a very slow upload speed with ~50% packet loss.