cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions and problems with star codes, pound codes, error codes and other handset errors.

Go to solution
Community Manager

Questions and problems with star codes, pound codes, error codes and other handset errors.

If you are looking for answer related to star codes, pound codes, and other handset error codes.

Start first by reviewing these solutions.

SOLUTION: Star Codes, Pound Codes, Toll Free, and Abbreviated Dialing Numbers

SOLUTION: Mobile Internet Error Codes Grid

SOLUTION: Sprint Network Handset Network Error Codes

SOLUTION: Sprint Network Mobile IP Error Codes on the Handset

If the problem persists please reply to this post to get help from Customer Service.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
27 REPLIES 27
Community Manager

Re: Questions and problems with star codes, pound codes, error codes and other handset errors.

Start first by reviewing these solutions.

SOLUTION: Star Codes, Pound Codes, Toll Free, and Abbreviated Dialing Numbers

SOLUTION: Mobile Internet Error Codes Grid

SOLUTION: Sprint Network Handset Network Error Codes

SOLUTION: Sprint Network Mobile IP Error Codes on the Handset

If the problem persists please reply to this post to get help from Customer Service.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

Re: Questions and problems with star codes, pound codes, error codes and other handset errors.

How can I check if the code is blocked
 The code was sent to xxx-xxx-6214. If you did not receive it, ensure short-code 9329 is not blocked in your messaging app, and then click resend code.
Community Manager

PM me your number and I can check.

Journeyman

*82 is not working when I try to make a call

Community Manager

@bluesclues1216 wrote:

*82 is not working when I try to make a call

Apologies for the late response, I was on vacation.  Do you have wifi calling turned on?

Journeyman

No. 

Community Manager

Strange, we have only seen that with WIFI Calling turned on.  PM me your number.

Journeyman

I've been having the same problem for the past month (and Sprint phone and chat seem unable to fix anything).  Forever I have used *82 or *68 to unblock my caller ID block on a per call basis.  Now I get a message:  The number or code you dialed is incorrect, please check the number or code and try again. Message 7 switch 2319.

I need to be able to unblock on a per call basis since there are companies and people who don't take calls with blocked caller ID.  It is preventing me from being able to use this phone as a phone, which is the whole point of having Sprint and its service.

Community Manager

@CheckitSprint wrote:

I've been having the same problem for the past month (and Sprint phone and chat seem unable to fix anything).  Forever I have used *82 or *68 to unblock my caller ID block on a per call basis.  Now I get a message:  The number or code you dialed is incorrect, please check the number or code and try again. Message 7 switch 2319.

I need to be able to unblock on a per call basis since there are companies and people who don't take calls with blocked caller ID.  It is preventing me from being able to use this phone as a phone, which is the whole point of having Sprint and its service.

More than likely you have Wifi Calling/Calling Plus enabled.  With the recent migration to new Wifi Calling Service, we are aware *82 does not work properly.  If you disable Wifi Calling/Calling Plus, *82 should work properly.

Journeyman

It still does not work
Journeyman

I have Calling Plus "off."  Not sure where else there would be "wi-fi calling" but having "Calling Plus" off doesn't change/fix it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat