Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock LG V40

Journeyman

Re: Unlock LG V40

I don't have Sprint SIM

You will need a Sprint SIM to get a unlock for that device. You can check with the seller, and see if you can get it back. 

Journeyman

Seller bought it on ebay I think. What information should I provide to move it forward? please help

You need a Sprint SIM card in order for it to get the unlock signal from us. Let us know once you get the SIM. 

Journeyman

Ok, I'll try to get one. Thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

Saludos hermano, tengo el mismo problema conore u. Lg v40 sprint desde amazon el equipo esta limpio.., quisiera desbloquear..
Journeyman

Saludos hermano me ouedes ayudar con el desbloqueo de lg v40 sprint esta limpio el imei.. lo comore desde ebay.. ayudame.., please...

Hola Ericdavid! Gracias por visitarnos aqui en la Comunidad. Puedo verificar el telefono para ver si es posible para desbloquearlo. Le mando un mensaje privado para obtener el numero de IMEI.

Aqui esta un enlace aqui en la Comunidad de como desbloquear los telefonos:

SOLUCIÓN: Consejos de Sprint para un desbloqueo exitoso

Journeyman

hello I have the same problem I bought a lg v40 sprint on ebay but I don't have any information from the first owner
The cel is clean, I'm on vacation in the U.S. I would like to know
if in the store I can be released without information from the first owner

Hi Zaoco13! Thank you for visiting us here in Community. I can surely look into your phone to see if it is possible to unlock it. I am sending you a private message to obtain the IMEI number from you.

Also. here is an article here in Community of the process to a successful unlock:

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

ok here I leave you the email number as soon as you can answer me thank you

imei... [Edited for privacy]

Zaoco13, did you ever receive my Private Message I sent you three hours ago?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat