cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock LG V40

Journeyman

Unlock LG V40

Hello. 

i bought LG phone from ebay. the phone locked to Sprint network. i live abroad and want unlock this phone for using in local networks. the ESN is clean. 

IMEI: *****

can you please help me with unlock process?

thank you in advance.

92 REPLIES 92
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock LG V40

Hi Nugga. Our unlock policy is listed in the link below. For us to unlock a phone that has been purchased from a previous owner, we need to know the name of the owner so we can complete an unlock. We would need you to provide us that information so that we can complete the unlock. Do you have that information available? 

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

no i have no any information about old owner.

there is no ways for unlock this phone?

Unfortunately, we have to have the original account holders first and last name. Is there anyway to get this info from the person/company you purchased the phone from. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Unfortunately,  i think i can't get this information because i bought this phone from reseller and it was bulk sale

Have you checked into the return policy for them? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

It was as is selling

I took a further look at the device in our system and it traces back to a demo account for Sprint and not to any one particular owner. In this instance we can go ahead and make an exception since everything else on the phone shows clean. I'm going to PM you for some additional info so that we can get the ticket submitted. 

Journeyman

Great thank you for your support will waiting your message in PM

You should have something in your inbox from me. Let me know if you don't see it and I can resend!

Journeyman

hola tengo el mismo problema.

me podrías ayudar 

Hola zaoco13! Buenos Dias! Unas preguntitas de ayudarle mejor, de donde viene su telefono? De familia? O una tienda? O de la Internet? Y el modelo es un LG V40?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat