cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone locked

Journeyman

phone locked

Sprint has not unlocked my phone and says they wont although it is payed off. I was with Sprint on a phone plan with x boyfriend and uunfortunately we parted and went our separate ways. He removed me from his plan and I went with Verizon with my iPhone that I purchased from Sprint. I recently purchased the new iPhone and gave my mother the iPhone. I don't understand why my phone is locked and Sprint won't unlock it. I paid over $900 for my phone and should be able to do what I want with my phone which is giving it to my mother so she could finally have a nice phone. Is there any other way around this to unlock it?

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: phone locked

Good morning. Let me look into this and see what's going on. When the ticket was in progress to unlock the phone, did you follow the tips in this link? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks If not, that's why the phone isn't unlocked. Send me a private message with the IMEI, account holders name, and the phone #.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat