cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text message logs older than 90 days

Journeyman

text message logs older than 90 days

How do I retrieve my text message logs from prior to my last three billing cycles?

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: text message logs older than 90 days

katrinalewis. Sprint.com shows you the call/text details for the last 90 days of your billing cycles, if you would like it to show your previous months, you can see it on your bills. Here are the steps:

1. Visit sprint.com and sign in

2. Click on View my bill

3. You will be prompted to verify your identity.

4. From the Bill Period date dropdown list, select the billing period that is desired to view.

5. Click on View/Save PDF Bill to view the most recent bill.

If you want to view a bill from a previous year, click on the desired year to expand the billing periods within that year, then click on the bill cycle you want to view. The list defaults to the current year.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey there I’ve been getting pretty good at navigating the Sprint website and app. I can view my call logs from the beginning but not my texts logs. The save PDF bill thing won’t show me the texts but the calls are all there. How do I go about seeing the texts from the beginning of my service with Sprint ? Thanks so much ! 

Journeyman

Good morning Denisesmith6907. You can view your text detail for the past 90 days, following the same steps that you follow to see the call details, but instead of calls you need to select Text. Please follow these steps:  

1. Go to sprint.com and sign into your account.

2. Click on My Sprint and then click on View Bill.

3. Select Calls/Texts Logs.

4. Then, select: A. Select the correct date range from the drop down. B. Select Voice or Text. C. Select the + next to the desired PTN/User.

5. The details can be printed, saved as PDF or downloaded.

You also have the options to view your bills form previous years:

1. Visit sprint.com and sign in

2. Click on View my bill

3. You will be prompted to verify your identity.

4.  From the Bill Period date dropdown list, select the billing period that is desired to view. If you want to view a bill from a previous year, just click on the desired year to expand the billing periods within that year. Then click on the bill cycle you want to view. The list defaults to the current year.

5. Click on View/Save PDF Bill to view the most recent bill.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I will try again. It seems it doesn’t have the option to select the date or phone number for the text logs. It is grayed out and won’t let me press on that. I am sure I’m doing something wrong or maybe it would be better to view on a labtop or desk top computer. I can look at the 3rd bill all the way up to the present. The first 2 months it doesn’t give me the option to view the pdf bill or how ever you say that lol. Thanks again for your help. 

Journeyman

So can you or can not you access your text log PAST 90 days???

I see where you can access the call logs but not the text logs, how can we go about accessing them?????

Thanks

Sprint Social Care

Please Palmira's response. You cannot access Text past 90 days.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I need copies of text log over 90 days can I have those mailed to me? I can't view online

Wizard

Hey there. I can get that info out to you. Let's go to a private message so I can get your account information.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Hello I need to access texts message that are older than 90 days as well. How do I go about retrieving these from Sprint?

Thank you in advance.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I would like to verify that you're looking for the texting log and not the actual message, is this correct?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat