Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life Samsung Note 10 plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

As a heavy user, I have been able to give the note 10 plus a very good challenge to not only keep up but to last for the whole day. The phone has a battery that holds 4300 mAh. Most days the phone will last from fully charged in the morning until around 7 pm when I will then need to place the phone to charge. In regards to charging there are two methods that can be used either wired or wireless. Wired charging will always be faster and note 10  plus has the super-fast charging 2.0 compatibility with 45W travel adapter and 5A cable and QC2.0 and AFC. This wired method takes about an hour to go from an 8% charge to 100%. Wireless charging is the new way of charging and it does have fast wireless charging using a charging stand or duo pad and some other wireless charging devices that support 10W. Some third-party wireless charging devices have warnings that they are not responsible for any cause in damage to the charging system such as a decrease in charging speed so just take caution when deciding what to choose. There is one method of charging that I forgot to mention and that is the wireless PowerShare which is somewhat limited to Samsung or other smartphones that have WPC Qi wireless charging. The powershare allows you to charge another device once you allow it which you can power the headphone or watch so that may be useful. Overall in regards to battery life and charge Samsung is not disappointing.

Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee