cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE 8” LG G Pad F2 when 24mo Plan - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

FREE.jpg

So one of the best things about the LG G Pad F2 is the price.  At full price, this little tablet is only $150 with No Contract and No Monthly Payments.  However and even better still, this device can also be yours in 24 months by just keeping your tablet plan.

Sound too good to be true?  Well read on.  A normal installment price of $6.25 will get waved for 24 months just by keeping service and after 24 months, the device is yours to keep.

Full Details of the Deal Read as Follows:

“FREE LG G Pad F2 8.0

Grab a FREE LG G Pad F2 8.0 with 24-mo. installments and $149.99 in service credits to cover the costs. $0/mo. after $6.25/mo. service credits (applied w/i 2 invoices). Subject to credit. Reqs. 24 mo. installments and new line activation. Taxes due at sale. Early termination results in remaining balance due.”

Please note, a credit check is required.

The only questions to ask yourself are #1 Is this the right device for you? And #2 Can you see yourself with the LG G Pad F2 24 months.

After using the G Pad F2 for four or five weeks, I can safely say the G Pad a good tablet to consider and one I can safely see myself using for the next couple years.  Like most LG Devices I’ve owned, I think the navigation was very straight forward and not cluttered with bloatware or other things that get in the way.

Cellular performance has never been in question and the battery life is as good if not better than other 8” devices I’ve owned. I love the easy to access blue light filter and the screen itself is clear and no sign of any screen retention regardless of use.  You have options for Micro SD storage that far exceed what is currently available and that simply means this device will grow with you.

As specs go, pretty current and capable hardware:

Weight : 12.35 oz

Processor : 1.5GHz Octacore Processor

Operating system : Android 7.0 (Nougat)

Memory : 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM microSD slot with up to 2TB capacity (card not included)

Keyboard : Capacitive Touch

Display : 8” HD WXGA LCD Display (1280 x 800)

Dimensions : 5" x 8.5" x 0.31"

Bluetooth profiles : 4.2: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, GAVDP, GOEP, HDP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP. OPP, PAN, PBAP, SPP, HOGP, ScPP

Battery information : 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery (embedded)

If you are normal user with normal expectations, this will certainly get you through 24 months and the only exceptions would be avid gamers, graphic artists or individuals that are just needing the best of the best.  Chances are if you are that particular, you won’t be that concerned with price or something in the 8” screen range.

Anyways, my 2 cents: The LG G Tab F2 is another great example of LG quality.  If you are itching for a nice easy to deal with tablet. I would highly recommend it. 

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.