Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Thoughts Note 10 plus by Samsung

Sprint Product Ambassador

So the time has come that the note 10+ is going to receive my final thoughts blog. There are so many features and so much potential in this phone that for the average user most of these will just be never used. Some things I love and would miss if having to change to a different device are S-pen, battery life, Camera, and the overall appearance and look. Still, since this design has come out no one has been able to compete with the aura sexiness. I have truly fallen in love with the very shiny look of this phone.  Although several other Samsung devices come with the S-pen it is still a very nice thing to have especially for those who may still be faster at writing that texting like me with the fat finger issue I can just whip out the S-pen and write and the note will convert into text. The camera doesn’t disappoint and after the new one UI2 upgrades it has only gotten better. With the many battery changes, it is not something that can be left out when talking about favorite cant live without feature with charging in as fast as 30 minutes and all-day charge you can play all day and not worry about charging midway through the day. Overall this device remains to be the desired phone and the day I have to let it go will be sad but as a product ambassador it leaves me to wonder if the features and product are so good at this level how will Samsung top this on any new devices that are yet to come so it is exciting to think what phone I shall get to test next.

Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee