cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping an eye on things that matters to you. Sprint Home View

Sprint Product Ambassador

Keeping an eye on things that matters to you. I have been using smart cameras for a couple of years and I am happy to see Sprint is now offering a similar product called the ‘View’ which is part of Sprint’s Home products.

The Sprint Home view is an indoor smart camera in which you can monitor any room in your home or office.

Key features include:

• Access to 24-hour video cloud service
  • Live video which is streaming in HD
  • Motion detection with features to set your on controls
  • Night Vision
  • The ability to hear and speak with the Two-way audio
  • The video records are in 1080p
  • Connection support via Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz)

sprinthime box2.png

Items which are included:

• 1 – Camera
  • USB Cable/Charging box
  • Mounting Hardware
  • Quick start guide

I am looking forward to trying out this camera. I have a couple of other options in my home and I am happy to see Sprint is able to offer an option that is reasonable for anyone who wishes to monitor their home while they are at work, home or on vacation.

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not officially represent the company, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.