cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8X ThinQ: Final Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

Often, when I am done testing a new phone and blogging about it, I’ll go back to the previous phone or another new one. But this crazy 2 – actually 3 screen phone has really grown on me. I still don’t think I *need* the dual screen, but boy is it still fun to bring out in public and have people look at and admire.

The wow factor is strong with this one, and I have found that it’s a great ice breaker in talking about smartphone needs, and bringing up Sprint plans and service too. And as far as smartphones go, it’s not bad.

• The battery life has been good (pro tip: charge it without the dual screen, it will charge faster).
  • The camera is also quite nice too. (Check out the point and click/no filter but “portrait mode” of some flowers I took).

20200118_181944.jpg

And it does everything else the world of smartphones expects too, just an all-around solid phone.

Plus now, you’ll get it for just $15 a month with the dual screen case for free: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell-phones/lg-g8x-thinq.html  Lease the LG G8X and get a free Dual Screen. Limited time offer. Details: LG G8X ThinQ 128GB $15/mo. after $16.21/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills. Reqs. 18-mo. lease, new line activ., and approved credit. If you cancel early, remaining balance due. Excludes tax. Dual Screen: Reqs online registration, ships from LG within 6 weeks. Not available in stores. TV: Limit 5 per account. Reqs. new line of service, online registration, ships from LG within 12 weeks. Not available in stores. While supplies last.

So now off I go with continuing to not be able to fit my phone in my pocket with this dual screen, but I’ll continue to do more with my phone! What were your thoughts on the LG G8X ThinQ with Dual Screen?

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.