cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8X ThinQ – The Camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

But what does this mean for someone who wants photos quick and easy? Who needs to post photos of her cats and kids with little mess? Is the camera able to take share worthy photos for Instagram, Facebook and for year end photo books for Grandma? 

First, the cats of Instagram. Turned on portrait mode while one was on my lap, and captured his fur and whiskers well don't you think? 

20191121_131012.jpg

Now kids. Here is a no filter shot of my daughter and her friend back stage during their play, as well as Night View shot of her. Both shots I didn’t try to fix settings – or pose quickly – was more concerned with getting the shot quickly. I think these are photo book worthy! 

20191206_210508_HDR.jpg20191206_185035.jpg

But what about other photos? Ones of objects or in low light?

Here is one of an ornament, no filter or special mode. Great details! Both Instagram worthy too! 

20191124_125030_HDR.jpg

And here is one I took in a club at a friend’s gig.

20191129_214905_HDR.jpg

They look good, not grainy! What are your experiences with the camera so far? I will have a separate post about extra features and video, as I’ve gotten to test it a ton these last few weeks too.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee