cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V60 - Let's Talk Camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

First, what are the specs for this camera?

Well, for you techies out there: 

• 8K Recording 
  • 64 MP Rear-Facing Camera
  • 13 MP Ultra-Wide 

But what does that mean for us? Well LG says on their site: "Shoot brilliant, high-resolution photos. Your memories will retain color, detail, and clarity when you zoom in or print large."  Make no mistake about this, this is not a phone with a camera, this is a phone with a tool worthy of a professional. 

And from it's website, the amount of things this camera can do is CRAZY: https://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v60-thinq-dual-screen/camera#iw_comp1552886069288.

I mean, Steady Cam, Wide Angle, Affects, Night Vision and so much more! 

But for me, I just need to know if a regular person can take cool Instagram worthy photos. So here are a few of my basic tests (mind you, due to COVID-19 I'm not really leaving my house much!). 

My cat in Full Screen. 20200630_192331 (1).jpg What do you think? So crisp! You can almost pet him! 

Here are a few photos of my yard in zoom mode. Again, very clean and crisp. 

20200630_192234.jpg20200630_192259.jpg

How about a Night view photo? 

20200627_205142_HDR.jpg

And for good measure, another pet photo (done basic, just resolution 4:3. Even without adding a filter or anything, it is a good shot. 20200613_130658_HDR.jpg 

I plan to really test out the video on it's own, and some of the fun editing apps too, but wanted to share the great camera to give you a taste of what to expect. Until next time! 

Product Ambassadors are T-Mobile employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of T-Mobile. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and are not compensated for their content. #t-mobileemployee