cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGV60 ThinQ 5G - It's Bigger, Will It Be Better?

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am so excited to be moving from the LGV50 with Dual Screen to the LGV60 with Dual Screen! And yes, it is bigger! 

Reminder, the LGV50 dimensions without the case is: 6.67" x 3.06"x 0.35".  The LGV60 with the case is is 6.93" x 3.39" x .059". It is also 7.54 oz. That extra little bit bigger means I do need to think about what pockets I can carry it in. Of course, it is sleeker without the dual screen, but that is what makes it fun (and still is cool to show off!). 

Other first impressions/important things to point out:

• The LG Mobile Switch made for one of the easiest swaps I have ever done (the one thing I had to do was still sort my icons and my folders the way I like them, but this allowed me to organize my screens and tabs a bit better this time).
  • The LGV60 with Dual Screen is sold on BOTH T-Mobile and Sprint Networks - and will work your legacy Sprint network or on a new T-Mobile line.  Which for the tech folks: "This is a unified device previously launched on T-Mobile that can accept either a Sprint SIM or a T-Mobile SIM." 
  • It's battery (5000 mah) is amazing, I have only had it for 1 week or so, and have honestly gone at least 24 hours without it dying out on me (The talk time is 21 hours!). 
  • The screen is very crisp, and a few photos I have taken seem lifelike (I'll do a future blog on just videos and photos for sure). 
  • The price! It is $899 retail - but right now lease a single screen or a dual screen LG V60 ThinQ 5G and get a second for $0/mo. First LG V60 5G Single Screen $33.34/mo. Second LG V60 5G Single Screen $0/mo. after $33.34/mo. credit. First LG V60 5G Dual Screen $37.50/mo. Second LG V60 5G Dual Screen $0/mo. after $37.50/mo. credit. 
  • Finally: 5G! Need I say more? Expect to hear more about speed tests and more as I put this through the ringer. 

So, what do want me to try out and test? Learn more here and let me know! https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell-phones/lg-v60-thinq-5g-dual-screen.html

Product Ambassadors are T-Mobile employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of T-Mobile. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and are not compensated for their content. #t-mobileemployee