cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 4: 5 things to know for Teens wanting the phone.

Sprint Product Ambassador

• The lack of headphone jack was something that they weren’t happy about. Thankfully we found this adapter for their gaming needs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TNP1HZH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • The photos are the preferred photos for their Instagram feeds. They really like the ease of use too, and huge plus for google photos sync.
  • The battery life is okay (however, streaming videos during a road trip does drain it quicker).
  • The gestures functions (waving hello to face unlock) is cool, but also doesn’t work in the car when it is dark out during said road trip).
  • Affordability: They wanted to test it since it just came out as a price drop on the monthly cost – this is actually now in a potential budget for someone who makes $10 an hour babysitting.pixel.png

Now that they’ve gone back to school, I get my phone back full time. So what should I test next?

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.