cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Simplifying Life

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of the main measurements of a success phone is its ability to remove some of the stress, anxiety, and complexity of life. Last week the Samsung Galaxy S10+ simplified my life and removed a little frustration.   

A few years ago, I decided to go 100% paperless in my office. To help keep me honest, I took my printer and donated it to good will. The transition went perfectly until I received an email requiring me to sign a document and send it back. By going paperless, the simple process to print, sign, scan, and email the form back became a huge inconvenience that results in frustration, time, and a little anxiety.

Last week I received one of the diabolical emails requiring my signature. Within a couple minutes it was done. I opened the email on my Note 10+, popped out the S Pen, selected Screen Write in the S Pen menu, signed the document, and emailed it back. The solution was beautifully simple and elegant.

Thank you Samsung Note 10+ for simplifying my life!  

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. All images were pulled from Samsung's website#sprintemployee