cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Home View

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have been testing the Sprint View Indoor Smart Camera for a little over a month.  Here are some of my more recent takeaways. 

One of the features I’ve been using recently is the ability to communicate back and forth with my kids via the camera.  If I’m out running an errand I can quickly see what my kids are doing at home and if I need them to preheat the oven for a Papa Murphy’s pizza or set the table I can let them know to do this by communicating through the camera. 

One feature I’ve just started using is the “Rules” and “Activity” features.  I like to camp with my family and take extended camping weekends.  I will now be able to set up rules that will capture any motion/activity in my house while I’m out and receive a notification when that is occurring.  This activity is logged under the Activity tab so I’ll be able to see if there is an intruder in my house or if it’s just my brother coming over to feed our fish.  This capability gives my wife and I a better sense of security knowing our house is being watched.

All in all I’ve really enjoyed the functionality this little camera has brought to our home and I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends and family.

Troy

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not officially represent the company and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.