cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Google Pixel 4 comes with Android Call Screening tool

Sprint Product Ambassador

In the world of Robot call today, while the mobile phone companies are still working on a Robot call screening scheme, we are scrambling to find tools to protect from the nuisance robot calls.

The Goggle Pixel 4 comes with Android 10 which has its own Call Screening feature.  On my previous phones I had to use one of the 3rd party app to do the call screening for me.  On this google phone I was surprised to see the incoming call is being screened and presented to me as:

Call screening pop up, click the "Screen Call" for screening optionCall screening pop up, click the "Screen Call" for screening option

Of course if the phone call from someone in your phone book, you will see the caller's name displayed. When you click "Screen call" you will be presented with various options to deal with the call:

Screenshot_20191217-151357.png

At the end you can report this caller so Google can build up its database of spam callers for future calls.

Hopefully, with Google and the phone companies working together we will be in a robot call free world, that will be a blessing!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment
Journeyman
Activate call blocking feature from the settings menu. You can also join your state no call list.