cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – mapping the side key on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Galaxy Note 10+ (maybe the Note 10) as well comes with a side key on the left of the phone.  This key acts as the power key, but its function can be used more than just to power on the phone.

I found it is very useful and especially I can program it for different functions.

Below is the tips on how to change the mapping of this key for different functions:

Go to Settings and select Advanced featuresGo to Settings and select Advanced features

Select Side KeysSelect Side Keys

Choose your selectionChoose your selection

I love the ability to do double press to get to the camera.  I have been able to capture more actions than before.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.