Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is Better Samsung Note 10 and Samsung Note 10 Plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

So anytime a new phone comes out as one plain such as Samsung note 10 and another as Note 10+ I want to know what is the difference. What is it exactly that we are paying for? The biggest question is which one is the right device for me and is the plus version really worth it. With a $500 difference in cost upon release, there has to be something grand and extensive to set the Note 10 plus apart. The 10 plus measures up when it comes to size it is in fact the largest screen of any note that has come out to date at the 6.8-inch display. Not a huge difference when it comes to weight as the 10 plus weighs in at only one once more at 6.9 ounces. Both phones are equipped with Gorilla Glass 6 but the resolution is where the difference comes there with the 10 plus being better 1,440 x 3,040 pixels to the Note 10's 1,020 x 2,280 pixels. To a normal user that difference in resolution may not even be noticeable. If you are dead set on the dark Aura color then you have no choice but to go with the 10 plus because that is the only color that 10 doesn’t have. Most will protect the phone with a case so the color is likely not to be a factor. As for the camera, The Note 10 Plus has an extra sensor that helps create portrait mode-Esque depth effects. Apart from that, both cameras have the same advanced features, including a Live Focus Mode that auto-focuses on subjects while you film video, and a Zoom-In Mic feature that filters out background sound while you record audio. Another difference is RAM the 10plus has 12gb of RAM whereas the 10 has only 8gb yet another difference that unless you are a very heavy user you will likely not notice this difference. In regards to storage, the 10 doesn’t have a micro sd slot so you are stuck with stock memory. The note 10 plus is the only one of the two that can operate at 5G. So, in conclusion, the biggest real difference discovered between the two devices is really price and for me, if I was not a product ambassador would not pay the difference for the differences.

Disclaimer: Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”