Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does One UI2 mean for Note 10 plus users

Sprint Product Ambassador

ONE UI2 and its updates and how it will affect your note 10 experience is the topic of this blog. So starting off as for appearance you will not initially notice any change. One of the new features which is one of my favorites is the system-wide dark mode which you can access the same way you did the night mode. The difference between night mode and dark mode is that it will also enable dark mode in all your apps as well as the device. The next useful addition is when you are in the phone app there is an option to click places down o9n the bottom. Once you click places it will pull up places close to you that may be of interest similar to how google maps works. If you see a place and you want more information just click on it and it will pull up everything from the phone number to yelp reviews regarding that place. One feature that I myself have not taken advantage of is the full-screen gesture changes however I did hear that if you are a gesture person and you are in a third party app you actually wont be able to use this new feature. If you are a photo-taking person there are some additional photo features including a slow-motion video selfie and ways to organize which modes you want quick access to versus having to always click more to get to your favorite. The device care has become more user friendly which is a good change for me. A new lock screen feature that will rotate photos each time you open screen is ok and you have some options of how often those photos rotate. That is pretty much all I have discovered since updating but there may be more to come.

Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee