cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Hurricane Matthew with the Tile

Sprint Product Ambassador

Recently my family and I went through Hurricane Matthew.  We were trying to get everything back in order after being down without power over 4 days.  In all the mess in our house and throwing things away somehow my wife's keys got tossed in the trash.  We were distraught and now Key fobs cost upwards of 200 dollars.  So we walked to our trash cans and we had them all full.  We had thrown out everything in out refrigerator and freezer.  We had stinky meat and other great things from the back of the fridge.

We proceeded to take all the bags out and tried to jingle them.  Thinking maybe we could here the keys.  To much or our unluckiness we struck out.  So we sit there with about 8 trash bags full of garbage.  Then I thought wait I had put the tile on my wife's keys for this very purpose.  I ran to her phone and began to locate the tile.  We were so happy that one of the bags started ringing.  we grab that bag and lady luck had shined upon us as it was dry trash bag with no kitchen garbage.  This was a great and useful accessory that avoided and financial disaster.

?Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.?