cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible service and customer service

Journeyman

Horrible service and customer service

I just recently cancelled my service due to the fact service was crappy and the phone I had was problematic from day 1. I got my service in February of this year. My service was in and out. Hitting deadzones in the middle of Chattanooga and Hixson was unbelievable. And the Samsung A6(worse phone ever) kept getting stuck in roaming and getting stuck on a Verizon cell tower. Took it to sprint, they told me to do the code #72786##. I would have to do the code at least 6 times a day(SINCE DAY 1 OF SERVICE!!) They eventually offered to replace the phone hoping it was just a defective device. So the second phone came and did the exact same thing. I got tired of having to deal with the crap and calling customer service was no help at all. They told me to just deal with it cause they wasn't going to fix it since I was the only person having the problem. If Im going to pay outrageous for a service it better work and it didn't. Now they are demanding me to pay $300 for me having to "write a claim" for their stupidity. I will never go back to sprint and I will never recommend sprint service to anybody not even my worst enemy. I would still have sprint if only sprint had their **bleep** together. Worse customer service in my life. 

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Horrible service and customer service

I'm sorry to hear that you were having so much trouble. I'd like to assist in any way I can. Is there anything I can assist you with? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I called customer service and tech support 20 times from Feb.-June. And nobody would fix the problem. It was a cell tower/service system that was messing up. And it wasnt my fault. So yesterday I get a bill for $298.60.

lease cancel-$177.32 ( Im fine w/the cancellation fee)

Device claim fee- $129.00( Im not fine w/this considering I didnt choose to do a claim. Sprint @Hamilton Place Mall did that. Honestly all I wanted at that point was just for my money back.)

Ive never been so disappointed in phone service ever in my life until I got Sprint.

Thanks for all the info. When did you file the claim? With what agency did you file the claim with (Asurion, ect.)?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I dont know. I didnt even know they did a claim until the end of march/beginning of june.

Ok. The only one that can file a claim is the customer. I'm a bit confused as to how a claim may have been filed. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. I sent you a PM, so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

i wish i could drop sprint - a number of months ago i thought i would do some consolidating - do away with some services i had with century link and go totally with sprint - that was a BIG mistake - i wish somebody from sprint would of told me how my phone bill with sprint would EXPLODE going to $150 to now if you were to look at my bill you would think im making monthly payments on a high priced car.

Hey Mcamero! Were you replacing your Centurylink home internet service with a standalone hotspot device or using the hotspot function of one of the devices on your account?

i was replacing my centurylink wifi with a mobile hotspot device (franklin r910???).

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat