cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Share Pictures in Discussions or PMs?

Community Manager

How do I Share Pictures in Discussions or PMs?

Sometimes you can't get your point across without showing someone a picture.  It's easy to do here on Community.  I'll even put pictures in this message to show you how!

From a desktop, in the new New Message window click the Photos icon

embedphoto.JPG

In the Photos window click "Choose File"

embed2.JPG

Locate the picture you want to share in the right folder on your computer (or phone) and click Open.  Back in the Photos window, use the drop down menu to select the size you'd like your picture to appear and then click "Done."

embed3.JPG

Youl should then see your picture in the New Message

2015-12-30.jpg

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: How do I Share Pictures in Discussions or PMs?

Hey!
I was wondering how to insert an image code on the mobile version? Copy/paste doesn't work, and I'm not really interested in typing it out, to be honest.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How do I Share Pictures in Discussions or PMs?

It is disabled.

@amzounslideslid wrote:

Hey!
I was wondering how to insert an image code on the mobile version? Copy/paste doesn't work, and I'm not really interested in typing it out, to be honest.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat