cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post on the Community!

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: How to Post on the Community!

nope. its still running full steam. what is your question and i can try to point you to the correct area.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I want to ask Sprint about our upgrade credit which we have never received. We have talked to CS multiple times and they don’t appear to know anything except to say credits take 2-3 billing cycles to show up. It’s been over that and no credit. Want to use any way possible to get them to respond and check into this.

Been with Sprint for over 18 years and if we can’t get this resolved, they have lost us as customers.
GrandMaster

you would want the billing forum then.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Billing/bd-p/billing

option to start a thread would be top right ish in yellow "start a topic". if you still do not see it you might have to sign up your email before doing this since that is where the notifications go for any responses or private messages.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Well yay!! I can see a button to start a new topic. The link to the billing forum will work!!

Thank you!
GrandMaster

no worries. you might have been in an area mainly for Blogs by agents/admins etc..usually the only place you will not be able to create a thread..or you were in between as in the list of forums like the one i posted for you..cant post in there either..you have to choose one THEN create a thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I search how to post or find the start button the suggestion will show up but then when I try to tap it it's already moved out of the screen and it shows me a different response. Screen Scrolls too much with suggestions

GrandMaster

are you trying to create a thread to ask a question? if so more often than not if you can not its due to where you are trying to start one. depending on what your question is will depend on which forum it needs to be in.

what is it you are needing assistance with and i can point you in the right direction.

Wizard

If you need help posting a question, click this. How do I post on the Community?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Thanks, it worked Smiley Happy
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat