cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post on the Community!

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: How to Post on the Community!

nope. its still running full steam. what is your question and i can try to point you to the correct area.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I want to ask Sprint about our upgrade credit which we have never received. We have talked to CS multiple times and they don’t appear to know anything except to say credits take 2-3 billing cycles to show up. It’s been over that and no credit. Want to use any way possible to get them to respond and check into this.

Been with Sprint for over 18 years and if we can’t get this resolved, they have lost us as customers.
GrandMaster

you would want the billing forum then.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Billing/bd-p/billing

option to start a thread would be top right ish in yellow "start a topic". if you still do not see it you might have to sign up your email before doing this since that is where the notifications go for any responses or private messages.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Well yay!! I can see a button to start a new topic. The link to the billing forum will work!!

Thank you!
GrandMaster

no worries. you might have been in an area mainly for Blogs by agents/admins etc..usually the only place you will not be able to create a thread..or you were in between as in the list of forums like the one i posted for you..cant post in there either..you have to choose one THEN create a thread.

Journeyman

When I search how to post or find the start button the suggestion will show up but then when I try to tap it it's already moved out of the screen and it shows me a different response. Screen Scrolls too much with suggestions

GrandMaster

are you trying to create a thread to ask a question? if so more often than not if you can not its due to where you are trying to start one. depending on what your question is will depend on which forum it needs to be in.

what is it you are needing assistance with and i can point you in the right direction.

Wizard

If you need help posting a question, click this. How do I post on the Community?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Thanks, it worked Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well as a very disappointed customer for only 5 days I will start from the beginning. I placed a order over the phone because the online order wasn’t working. I got a lady in the phillipins who I really couldn’t understand not only did she lie about a deal but she put order in wrong as if I wanted to port a number from another carrier but I have not one or another number. When I call in about this cause I recurved a email I spent 2 hours going from rep to rep trying to find my account but no one could find it and they plain out said they couldn’t help me. So I got onto the chat and spent another hour and a half fixing this problem that I didn’t cause. That’s the first one. Then I was told by the rep that made order that the phones I ordered came with headphones and the adapter cord when I ask her about them when they arrived they didn’t. Then I spent another 2 days trying to get head phones to be made felt like I was in the wrong and just because I ordered pre owned phones I would have to send them back and cancel order and order phones that came with them. Then I ask the lady who set up my order that I didn’t want insurance plan and she insisted that I take it so the order would push through and cancel it later on which resulted in me having to spend another 2 hours taking it off and now my bills is reflecting something I didn’t want I have to pay. Also every time I call in or chat they always transfer me around from rep to rep that says they will do everything they can to help to just come back and make me feel horrible like it’s my fault and give every excuse it’s not there’s. The list goes on and on so I was decided to just cancel the service but my wife stated to me to just see if they would  just send us the headphones and adapter for the 4 phones and we would stay so I called in and chated and ask if they would send the head phones and adapters I would not cancel and they refused to even though they have been the ones in the wrong so many times and the reason I have had to spend so much time on the phone and chatting. So sprint doesn’t care very much for there customers because if they don’t care to loose a customer over some head phones who isn’t at fault and has been done wrong that just shows and to be as rude to me about the situation shows a lot. Sprint is the cheapest cell provider yes but they lack customer service which I would think was the most important. I would rather pay more and get good service than to be treated like this. So not only have I wasted time and had to call in everyday for the past 4 days now I am going to have to send these devices back and wait on a refund to go to another provider and get phones and service. Please don’t make the same mistake I have and choose sprint as your provider as I guarantee you won’t be happy nor will they strive to make you happy they could care less eithier way if your a customer or not. That’s why they only give you 14 days to return for refund because they know they cannot provide good enough customer service longer than that... I beg you please stay away from sprint wireless you will thank me in the end... 

Journeyman

How do I make a complaint about a Sprint Store?

My daughter went to a Sprint store and they told her they had no iPhone XR.  They said she had to call a number and order one.

I ordered it online.  It arrived at the store and they just handed it to her. They did not activate it and they wouldn't accept her to turn in her old phone (that was a lease).  They said she had to mail it back.

My guess is this guy didn't want to help her because she bought the phone online and he didn't make a sale from her.

I want to make a formal complaint about this guy/store. Where can I do that?

Tags (2)
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How do I make a complaint about a Sprint Store?

They should have helped her activate her new phone. They might not be able to take her phone since they sell didn't happen there. We would need to mail out a box to have it returned. That is just policy so it doesn't get lost. You are more than welcome to send the complaint over to me, and I will send it up. I will need store info and persons name. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat