Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post on the Community!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Wizard

How to Post on the Community!

Another question I get asked a lot...How do I post on the Community?

First create a username and password. On the home page click the sign in button, then click the "New User? Register here." link. 

Once you are registered, come back to the community and you can:

1. search for an existing topic (always recommended in case someone else has had the same question)
  2. find a forum and click on the Start Topic button
  3. Click the Reply or Quick Reply button and start typing your response.

Additionally, if you start to type a response and have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to login before you can post your response!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
45 REPLIES 45

The store was at:

12200 Hall Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

And the Sprint associate's name is "Junior".

He wouldn't help my daughter order a phone that was out of stock, he told her she had to do it.  Then when she did, and it arrived at the store, he wouldn't activate it for her.  Bad customer service and we won't be going back to that particular store ever again.

Highlighted

Hey there - I'd like to get a little more information together for when we send along your complaint. I'm going to send you a private message requesting a bit more info shortly. Please keep an eye out for it and respond back in Private Message from your inbox here on Community. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It shouldn't be this difficult to figure out how to post something. You said it yourself, you get asked all the time. That's ridiculous. I had to google it to find out anything. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The home page link you provide does not open a valid page.!

Highlighted

Howdy Tailorbean. I'll be more than happy to assist. What seems to be going on? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Welcome to Sprint
Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m not finding the items this days to click on or the items do not give me an option to post @sprinthelp

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need to post and cannot find the right page or link to do that?? @sprint
Highlighted

there are certain areas you can post depending on your issue. what is the issue or question you have and i'll drop a link in here to the area for that

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat