cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post on the Community!

Go to solution
Community Manager

How to Post on the Community!

Another question I get asked a lot...How do I post on the Community?

First create a username and password. On the home page click the sign in button, then click the "New User? Register here." link. 

Once you are registered, come back to the community and you can:

1. search for an existing topic (always recommended in case someone else has had the same question)
  2. find a forum and click on the Start Topic button
  3. Click the Reply or Quick Reply button and start typing your response.

Additionally, if you start to type a response and have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to login before you can post your response!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
33 REPLIES 33
Journeyman

Re: How to Post on the Community!

Only certain topics allow you to start your own post. Finally figured it out

GrandMaster

certain forums. some are locked and for info only..others are for posting questions etc. just depends on which one you were trying to post in.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried several times to post a message about my airave but I can't find the start topic button. What does it look like? I've signed in and verified my email address.

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Services/bd-p/services . i dont believe there is any forum dedicated to the airave anymore..so you might opt for this forum i just added. there should be a place in there top of the page ish that says "start a topic" or something along those lines.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I would like to make a post - I cannot find a forum link to do so. 

Journeyman

I am trying to post a complain about the service I went thru today thru the chat and over phone with reps and supervisors. I've had service with Sprint for over 10 years. After today's treatment I am ready to walk away to another carrier. I have 3 lines that we constantly have issues with but I still stayed. But after today why stay to be treated with no sympathy or figuring out solutions? I have a foot out the door with Sprint. Not worth all this stress.

@A11ey wrote:

Another question I get asked a lot...How do I post on the Community?

First create a username and password. On the home page click the sign in button, then click the "New User? Register here." link. 

Once you are registered, come back to the community and you can:

1. search for an existing topic (always recommended in case someone else has had the same question)
  2. find a forum and click on the Start Topic button
  3. Click the Reply or Quick Reply button and start typing your response.

Additionally, if you start to type a response and have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to login before you can post your response!

Journeyman

How do I post about my slow internet speed?  Download is 3 and upload is 1 mbs.  I have 5 GB  remaining on my 25 GB plan and should not be throttled yet. 

GrandMaster

you would post in the network and coverage forum here https://community.sprint.com/t5/Network-and-Coverage/bd-p/NetworkCoverage2017

you will need to include what the issues is you are having. which device. what all you have attempted on your end to try and troubleshoot it..the zip code and closest cross streets to the problem area. if this is affecting anyone else with Sprint in the same areas or just you (this is a big one to figure out if its network or device) and if this is happening inside, outside or both.
Journeyman

Thank you to Sprint for their customer service.

I especially want to say thank you to Christie, for her time and patience, while helping me release a number (Change of Ownership). I'd received the incorrect account number from the accepting party and it became a two month mess. So, "Thank You" Mrs. Christie for effort and getting me the necessary information from the acceptor in order for everybody to go on about their day.

C Mars

Journeyman

This doesn't work.
GrandMaster

would probably help if you explained what exactly isnt working.

for what its worth..you are posting in a thread about "how to post on the community" which you did.

i do however see that you posted a thread mentioning call blocking and the hopes of an ability to block area codes..so not sure what isnt working.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat