cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact CEO or other group that oversees customer service

Journeyman

How to contact CEO or other group that oversees customer service

I need to escalate an issue that has cost me hours in phone time with Sprint Customer Service reps and am getting nowhere.  I have been lied to, been laughed at and after all of it my genuine problem wasn't changed at all (a problem Sprint created)  I was even told that after paying a fee I could have the problem resolved and it wasn't addressed.      I have nowhere else to go and I am tired of Sprint treating me poorly and refusing to rectify their mistakes.    Over 2.5 hours and 7 reps later, nothing.

I want Michel Combes email.   I used to have email for Marcelo and that was actually a great experience.

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: How to contact CEO or other group that oversees customer service

Your post has been forwarded to Sprint Executive & Regulatory Services. An Executive Analyst would like to call you. Please provide us with your contact information.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: How to contact CEO or other group that oversees customer service

to send the info requested you will want to send it via pm (private message) to the agent above. to do this click on their name or avatar..once in their profile there will be an option to send them the info needed top right of their profile "send a message" in yellow. just make sure to put something in the subject line or it will cancel itself.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat