cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Badges, Ranks & Roles

Highlighted
Journeyman

How does one go about signing up to get badges. I have read several post but I'm not clear on what to do or where to go to actually start earning badges
3 REPLIES
GrandMaster

posting in here right now just started you on the way for your first badge. basically signing in, asking or answering questions on this community etc
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

OK -- I'll bite.

I registered in the Community 3+ years ago when I was having terrible network reliability and "tower upgrades in your area" was not a complete or useful answer. I had a lot of threads/posts and not much satisfaction in trying to compare notes with other users in my area, so I basically stopped participating.

Suddenly this week I get an email that I've got "badges" and "Kudos" and etc. My curiosity got the better of me so I dredged up the user/password and logged in.

I've been awarded a kudo for a first post?!?! What ... from 3 years ago?!?!? And now I'm a journeyman & I've apparently won, today, a "Key to Community"!?!?!

WHAZAT?!? Sheesh, Is this 3rd grade? Do I get a gold star, too? What exactly did I do, and what's the prize?

I understand the utility of awarding participation in order to get users to help each other, but I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!

Community Manager

Surprise!! Being a member of our former Sprint Community you automatically qualified for any badges on our new community, including senority ranking based on your past engagement. What you chose to do from here is all up you.

We would love it if you want to start posting again to help other customers!  We have several new features, badges are one of them, yes the might be a little "3rd grade" for some, but many of us enjoy getting even a small reward for our efforts. 

We have a lot of new blogs and solutions, as you know network issues have always been a hot topic, and while we cannot always solve a network issue,  we now have access to teams and tools that allow us to more easily identify a known issue.

We hope you stick around, but if you decide you no longer want email from this Community read this post and let is know if you have questions.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive and helpful space for all members.
Before you post, please be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines. Have concerns? Send a private message to @Em_Will_I_Am or @Seawolf, and we'll check it out!