cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Carrier should I choose? after leaving Sprint

Journeyman

What Carrier should I choose? after leaving Sprint

I have been a Sprint Costumer since 2002 and sincerely I'm done with sprint,  I'm tired that new costumers get better deals on phones and cheaper plans,  and if you want a good deal on a phone you need ad a line to your account, really???? If I needed another line I would have added one from the beginning, costumer support use to be good, but now they don't care for the costumer no more, yesterday this lady said to me You can call our Customer Account Services team by dialing 1-888-211-4727, then select option 5, select option 5 again, and then select option 2, I did and that sent me to the pay your bill option in Spanish and that's a little racist since in fact I am Latino, but I'm just done so I'm asking here in the community what phone Carrier you will recommend for the L.A. & O.C. area

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: What Carrier should I choose? after leaving Sprint

personally i would go check out each of their sites and see if there are reports of network issues ongoing in the areas you frequent.

as is you are about to leave a carrier that caters to the new customer and jump to another carrier that does the same thing..which i find to be a bit funny since you will be saying this same thing once you are no longer a new customer with them. so while checking out their coverage for your area you might as well type into their search bar loyalty or long term and see what all pops up.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat