cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 BYOD Unlimited Plus?

Journeyman

$50 BYOD Unlimited Plus?

So I'm looking at the new plans, and one thing is unclear. You're offering $50/mo for the new Unlimited Plus plan, if people do not lease a phone (aka BYOD or pay retail upfront). For those of us who fully own our devices, will we be eligible for this $50/mo plan? Or is Sprint once again giving a fat middle finger to their loyal customers?

19 REPLIES 19
Wizard

Re: $50 BYOD Unlimited Plus?

Hey there! The Unlimited Plus plan is available to new and existing customers. You can choose to lease, purchase at full price or bring your own eligible device to activate. For a limited time, bring your own device or purchase it at full price when activating a new line of service and you can get a $20 monthly credit/line for up to 5 lines with Unlimited Plus.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

So your answer is no, unless we "activate a new line." Typical.

Journeyman

Please explain to me how I can keep my 5 existing Sprint phone numbers (currently on Unlimited Freedom Plan), buy outright 4 new phones and transfer 1 existing paid for phone, and take advantage of this new Unlimited Plus plan for $22 per line? 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

As an existing customer, your plan cost would not be that price. The $22 is a promotion for signing up for Sprint or an existing customer activating a new line.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Excellent, then I shall move my entire family over to T-Mobile for their military plan (same $22 per line).  Might as well take advantage before I am made a T-Mobile "existing customer" next year.

I'm sorry to hear that this would make you leave. We also have a new military offer. Check it out here https://sprint.co/2NMLpGh.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Wouldn't the same "not for existing customers" rule apply? We are currently getting the old military discount... Which wasn't much to speak of.

This is a new plan, that started today. All you have to ask for the plan, and you can have it. There is a chart on that link that gives you the price per line. If you want it, send me a private message with your phone number and PIN or security answer and I'll get you set up.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I must give some public thanks for RedCruzr_Sprint's help!  I would not have understood that the military plan introduced today was any different than the other new unlimited plans introduced today without her help.  And more than that, I didn't even have to go into a Sprint store to get my account changed.  I really was hatching a plan to switch to T-Mobile to get that military disc as we have a veteran - Dad and and active service - Daughter in our family.  The savings is really going to help!

Journeyman

What happened RedCruzr??? I finally got to look at my new plan/bill and I was signed up for the unlimited PLUS plan!! Smiley Sad My Bill went UP! when it was supposed to go down. I understand the military discount might take a while but how could you have deliberately switched the plan I was asking about!
Wizard

Hi there! Let me look into this for you. I'm going to private message you so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat