cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 BYOD Unlimited Plus?

Journeyman

Re: $50 BYOD Unlimited Plus?

I already called Sprint customer care to get it resolved.  Please don't confuse the matter more!  It's just typical.  I decide to switch to a lower cost plan and miraculously, Sprint assumes I meant to order the higher cost plan.  Frustrating especially since the customer can never immediately confirm the changes made to their account. I waited 5 days to see what the new bill would be, half expecting this exact bait the switch issue.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey there. I'm glad that I got your message back. I understand that you weren't interested in Unlimited Plus after all. I did review the chart we discussed and seen that it priced off of Unlimited Basic. I apologize for the wrong plan setup on my behalf. I see that the phone agent was able to get the extras removed for you. There should be credits that automatically apply for them. We are currently working on getting the military pricing applied properly. If you'll recall, I said that you shouldn't need to verify that the system would do it for you. As we see, it didn't.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I do appreciate the follow up. Hopefully this will all get straightened out. 

Let us know if you have any other questions, or need help with other issues in the future. We'll be happy to help. Have a great rest of your week.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

I do have another question, AnnGee77!!  So, the Customer service person gave me a $50 credit to off set the $10 Plus charge on each one of my 5 lines...that's good enough for this month. Now WHEN am I going to be able to verify that the Plus charges are actually removed for my billing for the next cycle?  It's so frustrating that you can't verify that things are right until it's too late and all anyone can do is issue a credit for the mistake already set in stone by your billing methods. I want to see in writing that I am signed up for the unlimited basic plan for all five lines ASAP.  And then I shall start watching/working to get my military discount re-established with the new discount scheme. 

To verify that you are in the Unlimited Basic Plan, you can log into your account online, at www.sprint.com and you will be able to view the plan that you're currently on. Also, online after you log in, you can click view bill, and then, underneath the black box, on the right side, you can click on View/Save Bill PDF and your bill will download. You'll be able to view your bill next month to verify the Basic plan is on your bill. Its always a great idea to view your bill, so you know what your paying for, and if you see any discrepancies, you can dispute the bill quicker.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

That's exactly what I do AnnGee77, each and every month, but it just says what the messed up bill is right now...I caught it the day after the bill was published, but that was still too late, and all they could do was issue a "fix" for the current bill in the form of a $50 lump credit. 

The way this billing is set up for the new plans is that everyone is just put on the "Unlimited" plan (it never specifies "basic") and then people who want the upgraded "plus" plan are charged an additional add on fee of $10 per line as if it's a premium service. 

So, there is no way to check that the $10 add on has been removed from each phone line until AFTER the bill has been published and apparently cannot be undone/redone to bill correctly.  That's what I'm looking for, to see that my AUG 15 to Sept 14 bill is correct before it's too late. 

I've gone through this same thing with the cable company.  WHY can't Sprint delete an incorrect bill, reformat it, and republish it, with the correct info, when the error is caught literally on the first day of the billing cycle?

Highlighted
Wizard

I know this has been frustrating for you so I completely get where you're coming from. I'm looking into this matter for you. Please bear with me as I'm getting additional info for you.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat