cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% off military family

Highlighted
Journeyman

50% off military family

Hi so my husband and I are on a family plan and we're both veterans. We signed up for the discount supposed to be 50 percent, in small writing it says 70 first line 30 for second. Instead we verify and get a code and the code is only 5 dollars off per line??? We're paying 150 all together with only $16 from device fees plus 15 in insurance.  Can so wine explain to me how 5 dollars per line is the same as 50 percent? 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: 50% off military family

Good morning. Let me explain the offer. Let me just say that Sprint salutes veterans, active duty & reserves of the U.S. Armed Forces. That being said, Sprint offers a new Unlimited Military plan at 50% off Family Lines when paired with the Unlimited Basic Plan and 50% off Unlimited Premium family lines when paired with Sprint Perks offers.

What does this mean? Customers get $20 off line 2 and $10 off lines 3-6 regardless of plan selected. Let me give you an example. If you have 3 lines, the price for those lines are as follow: Line 1, $60 (Auto-pay) Line 2, $40 Line 3-6 $20. With the military discount you pay: line 1 $60, line 2 $20 Line 3 $10. As you can see, you are getting the 50% as the promotion states.

(Above pricing is after AutoPay $5/month/line discount. Without AutoPay each line is $5 more)

Let's talk about the different plans. our Unlimited Premium plan is price as follow:

Line 1: $80 with discount $70

Line 2: $60 with discount $30

Line 3: $40 with discount $20

Again, the promotion is as it says, 50% off.

It's important to remember that Unlimited premium comes with the following:

TIDAL HiFi (1 per subscriber), Amazon Prime w/Twitch Prime (1 per subscriber),Lookout Premium Plus (1 per subscriber) and Hulu(1 per account).

Oh, yeah. let's not forget the other features:

Mobile Hotspot: 100GB/line LTE, then unlimited 3G

Streaming Quality: Full HD Streaming

Canada/ Mexico Roaming Unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data included 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

There military is horrible and very misleading it I far from 50% off and is not very good despite them saying how much they support the military I just went through his with the sales person telling me 50% off and giving me fake numbers till I received my first bill wow was I in for a shock.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey there funsun01 ! My colleague Juan  was able to explain with details how the Military discount works. If you still have doubts or concerns about it, please let me know.

Regarding Amazon and Tidal subscription, once the plan is added, you're supposed to receive a text message with a link and instructions on how to subscribe to these services.

The Unlimited Plus (TIDAL) and Premium (TIDAL and Amazon Prime, among others) are the ones that usually include these subscriptions. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

never received a text message for amazon prime or tital is shows in my account I get those

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Understood! In that case, let me access your account and review some info so that I can continue helping you out. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Good morning Veterans. First of all I want to send this link at the bottom this message, for what Sprint promises to Veterans and Military members, as well as what other cell carriers offer. Also, you do not need a Premium Plan nor a need to be upgraded to Unlimited Plus Military Plan, in order to get the PERKS offered with the Unlimited Basic plan. All these things come with the Unlimited Basic Plan, just added through Sprint Perks to the Basic Plan.  I must say that after all the Military and Veterans have given to our country for others like Sprint to enjoy living in, it is such a stressful fight here in the business world to get what they promise as a benefit. Even after verifying, other have a hard time getting this promised benefits from Sprint. I know companies don't OWE us, and just offer these benefits to say "Thank You" for our service, but at least if you advertise and get the business from the military community based on these Perks and advertisements, Sprint should follow through with what they promise, just like the military had to adhere to their military contracts. Good luck to you all and thanks for serving! 

DAV100_0-1582649618766.png

This is the URL:  https://militarybenefits.info/veteran-military-cell-phone-discounts/

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat