cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken promises

Journeyman

Broken promises

I have been a customer for 9 years now.

Recently I chatted with an agent because my 2GB plan was just not enough (I sometimes go over a bit) and I was wondering how much time I had left on my lease so I could move to another provider, because they have exactly what I am looking for.

This took so much time, I really do not understand why this question was so hard to answer.

Then, I get transferred, did not get asked nothing, just transferred.

Second agent tells me about this new plan only available to long time customers, Unlimited everything (data, voice, text) and 4G speeds globally. All for $60. I was all what? really? I did ask several times and each time he said yes (I have a transcript of the chat, just in case), so I asked to be transferred to this new plan.  Couple days later I leave for Europe, and guess what.......no 4G speeds at all, I could not even check email or use google maps.

So I get home and call, and of course I get the run around and in the end was told that they cannot give me what was promised. So now I am on this plan I do not want for another 8 months while I wait out this lease and then I am leaving you Sprint.

I am so tired of the lies and broken promises.

No love,

Me

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Broken promises

Howdy ravendragonwing. I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. It almost sounds like the rep set the plan to change on your billing cycle, to avoid prorated charges. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

He did not set it up to change on the next cycle, according to my bill any way.
Journeyman

Since I cannot send anymore PMs (**bleep**?!?!?!?!)

I can provide you $60.00 with unlimited service inside and out side of the country , you don't need to add some data
You : including Europe?
You : and is it 4G?
agent : The Sprint Basic plan includes the following:
  • TV you love, with Hulu.
  • 500 MB High speed Mobile Hotspot
  • DVD Quality Streaming
  • Unlimited in Mexico & Canada. Enjoy talk, text and 5GB of 4G LTE data
  • Global Roaming in over 185 worldwide destinations.
  • Unlimited Data, Talk and Text Nationwide
You : what is the speed with global roaming
You : because I get that now and it is 2G
xy612038 : No , this is a new plan of Sprint which only exclusive on your account
You : what is the speed of gloabl roaming?
xy612038 : We have just requested it for you as a long time customer
xy612038 : When you switch it has 4g speed
You : how many gigs in global roaming?
xy612038 : Unlimited with free 5gb of mobile hotspot
You : so unlimited gloabl roaming data at 4G speeds while I am in Paris?
xy612038 : Correct
You : unlimited texts while I am in Paris?
xy612038 : Correct
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat