cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS rep and chat transcript

Journeyman

CS rep and chat transcript

Does anyone know if you’re offered something via chat and you have the transcript do they have to honor that? Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: CS rep and chat transcript

Howdy AAB9000. If something was promised by a rep, and it's actually possible to give the customer, we try our best to honor the promise. With that being said, there are times when the promise can't be honored, and all cases are handled on a case-by-case basis. 

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Cat. I sent you a message. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

No they don't honor it! I just got off the phone with them and something that was offered to me and i accepted was not done! Now they're saying that there were things their agent was supposed to do that they did not do so....oh well...nothing we can do!! i call that a loophole for the big company and screw the customer!! I asked them to read back through the chats and even listen to phone calls...they didn't have access they said...its a joke! customer be damned! So easy and convenient for them to do what they need for them but when it's something the customer asked for or they had done wrong to the customer...oh i'm sorry i have to submit a request and that takes 3 -5 business days.  then they finally call you and oh well now we have up to so many days to review all the notes...oh well because our agent offered something and you didn't get an email that it was done then its void...customers fault!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey pictbrige1. Sounds like you have been through a lot. Allow us to look further into this issue. Tell what was promised and what was not honored. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat