cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combing plans

Journeyman

Combing plans

I am trying to combine 2 existing phone lines onto the same plan. Everytime I try to chat with someone about it they either want to compare and change my plans on each plan individual plan or the agents are all busy. It is very frustrating. I just want my husband and I to have the same plan. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Combing plans

Hi there. I understand wanting everything all together. From what I'm reading, sounds like you have 2 plans and you want to combine them into 1 plan. That would be a change of ownership, but there are things to consider. If the price plans you are on are expired and you do a change, you will lose that pricing. If there are promotions on leases, those will be lost as well. If you have a lease charge, you may have to pay the phone off to be able to do the change. 

Here is some info about the change of ownership process. https://sprint.co/2Qmiltt

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat