cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data - $45 plan

Journeyman

Data - $45 plan

Hey all! I am confused. I thought I heard the guy at sprint say that after I use my 2GB of data, I will still have data, it will be slower. I am on the $45 plan and I am new to sprint so I don't know. Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Data - $45 plan

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us. When your high speed data is used, it will be slowed down and you will get a text and/or email notification that your high speed has been used. Is your data not working? 

Journeyman

Thanks for your reply! It is. I just got my phone today so I was just curious. I have been on prepaid phones for a long time now and the way this is set up it reminds me of the contracts I use to get a lonnggg time ago. I won't be charged or anything for that data after 2GB right? Again thank youu!

Once you have reached your 2G, you will then go to unlimited 2G speed. You do have the option to buy more high speed data at $15/GB. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat