cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Employee discount

Journeyman

Federal Employee discount

I'm currently on the Verizon 50% 12GB plan but that ends the end of the month. I should be getting a federal employee discount on it but I don't know how much that is. From the looks of it I'm paying $40/mo on service and $20 for phones right now. I think that is going to change to $80/mo plus $20 for phones ($100/mo - discount). Sprint is trying to sell me on the $110 unlimited plan (discount is $5/line so $100 for unlimited). Is the discount on my old plan only $5/line like the new plan or 15% like it used to be  (would be $88 for 2 phones)? It also says save $5/line/mo with autopay... would i get that on top of the Fed Emp Disct?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Federal Employee discount

Good morning @jonborreson, for the 50% off plan no other discounts apply since it's already a deeply discounted offer.

As for the Unlimited Freedom plan, the employee discount will only apply on the line 1 ($5 flat rate discount) and the $5 autopay discount in each line.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@Sprint_JeffreySo the $5 fed emp is only on line 1 as opposed to the store rep saying each line. As for the 50% verizon plan, this promotion is ending for me at end of march. Which puts me back on sprints old 12gb shared data plan. I was told when i signed up 2yrs ago that once the 50% promo ended i would get the 15% fed disct off the service (which would be 15% off of $80) then still be paying $20 line fee for 2 phones. Is this not the case?

Sprint Social Care

Hey jonborreson. Let me take a closer look at your account. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi:  I saw this thread, and I am also trying to find out about the federal employee discount.  I just switched to Sprint, and was told by the salesperson that there is a federal employee discount.  I searched the Sprint website, and there are references to such a discount, but the links don't seem to work.  Can you direct me to where I can enroll an existing account for the discount for federal employees?  Thanks!

Wizard

Hey there! Discounts are great. Click her to verify eligibility. https://sprint.co/2QvP8II

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat