cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu validating my sprint account

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Hulu validating my sprint account

I already added hulu to my plan, and yes I've tried removing and re adding it. The problem is with the link they text me, when I click the link, it tries to verify my sprint account and fails.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Have you tried clearing your browser cache or copying the link and opening in a new private/incognito window to try and finish the process? It could be that when you initially ran through before things were solidified that your browser wants to keep taking you back to the error page. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Just tried, it didn't work.

We can try and resend you a new link. I'm going to send you a private message so that we can get your account info to get that out to you. Keep an eye on your inbox here. 

Journeyman

I’m having same exact issue. Help would be appreciated.

Journeyman

I removed hulu from my service. (You have to wait at least an hour to readd it) and restarted the whole process, it worked. Maybe it was a coincidence, but the only thing that was different was that I just paid my bill. The first time I tried it, I had an overdue bill that I partially paid but my phone was still on, so I thought it would work. So make sure everything concerning your account is in order (this includes yours and any other lines that are on your account), other than that, I can only advise the basics, make sure you followed the instructions completely, make sure your wifi is off and your phone internet is working. Hopefully things work out for you!

Journeyman

Figured out the problem and solution, have to clear browser history, for some reason causes problem. After that turn WiFi off and then clicked the link inside my messages. 

Thanks for sharing what worked for you. This is always helpful for new visitors who join the Sprint Community looking for these same answers!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat