cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu validating my sprint account

Go to solution
Journeyman

Hulu validating my sprint account

I was trying to add the free hulu plan to my phone. After I added it, they sent a link to validate my sprint account but it would always end in them saying there was an error and to check account status. I then decided to wait 1hr because that's how long they said it would take for the plan to show up on my account. I checked an hr later and it was there, so I tried the link and I still got the error message. As of late, I think I tried the link too much because now they're saying "request entity too large". Also, I've made sure to turn off wifi and I've tried removing and re-adding hulu as well as resetting my phone, still no luck. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this?

19 REPLIES 19
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Hulu validating my sprint account

Did you pay for Hulu on your own account, before adding it to your plan? You added Hulu to your plan yourself, or did we do it for you?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I didn't pay for hulu and I added hulu myself.

Ok. Do you know what plan you're on. Not all of our plans offer Hulu?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I know, but when I looked at my services, under "Basic" hulu was included. I'm on unlimited plan v2.

Ok, awesome. I just wanted to check before pulling your account. Will you try going to www.sprint.com/hulu? See if it will let you sign up there. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I'm not sure what to do, the link you sent me is the one I started with. It tells me to add the service to my phone and follow a link they'll text me. I already did all of that except that when I click the link, the validation process fails.

Do you have the Hulu app downloaded to your phone?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Yes, I have hulu on my phone

Okay great, and did will you try to setup your account through your app?

Journeyman

Sorry for the late reply, I signed up for hulu, so what do I do to connect it to the sprint deal?

Hey there. The steps for setting up would be as below. It might be worth going through a new incognito/private browser window to access the link provided if you have already tried without success in the past. It could be an issue with cookies and history being saved on your phone. 

1. Log in to your Sprint account through www.sprint.com/manage.
  2. Go to the Change Service page for your account holder smartphone line (or phone line you choose) and add Hulu to your account.
  3. You'll receive a Hulu registration SMS momentarily on the eligible smartphone.
  4. To make your registration process quick and easy:
    • Initiate the Hulu registration on the smartphone that has the Hulu service from Sprint (same phone that receives the Hulu registration SMS).
    • The smartphone must be active on the Sprint network.
    • Be prepared to enter the email address you want associated with your Hulu account and a password.
    • When you see the confirmation that your Hulu plan will be billed by Sprint, depending on what plan is on the account.
    • Download the Hulu Mobile App to begin watching your favorite TV shows or movies right away.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat