cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving early, at what cost?

Journeyman

Leaving early, at what cost?

Currently with spring and using an iPhone X , the signal and coverage has been terrible, customer service is just as bad. I really need a network that is functional, just switch my wife over to another carrier and just wondering what I need to do to leave Sprint.  I have 6-7 months left on the flex lease but I don't think I am tied to a "contract" for service, just the phone.

13 REPLIES 13
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Leaving early, at what cost?

I am sorry to hear this has been happening. Are you having coverage issues all over the place or in one spot in particular? 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Poor signal in multiple locations, My wife got no signal at all while she was at work, trying to use sprint for google or apple maps when driving was pointless, the data connection was to slow and directions wouldnt update in time. At home its 1 bar, sometimes even 3g or 1E, support said there were tower issues, its on ongoing struggle.

Have you guys done any troubleshooting on your phones? Sometimes updating your network can fix connectivity issues. 

Journeyman

have the latest software iOS 12.2 , periodicaly will do a network settings reset, it's just Sprint, it doesn't work.

Well I'm happy to look into this more for you if you want.

Journeyman

Yes please research it and let me know.

@Megntron_Sprint wrote:

Well I'm happy to look into this more for you if you want.

Of course! Please message me your phone number and account PIN so I can take a look.

Journeyman

Just to clarify, are you wanting to go ahead and cancel or do you want to keep troubleshooting?

Journeyman

I need to unlock my phone so I can move on, its been a horrible experience, the store where I signed up is not helpful and won't do anything but make excuses and say call sprint corporate.

77y

If your phone is on a lease you cannot unlock it. It has to be paid off and have the early termination fees paid as well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat