Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookout premium

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lookout premium

I thought lookout premium was included with sprints premium plan but my lookout account says basic and if I want premium I have to pay another 10$ a month so why is it advertised that you get lookout because anyone can download lookout basic it’s free for everyone so Sprint’s charging money for a service that is already free for everyone or am I doing something wrong in my lookout account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Lookout premium

There should be an option in your account to switch over. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Hey Wesb2789. Can you do me a solid and login to you Sprint.com account and verify the specific name of your plan so I can check into this for you? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I’m having trouble setting up my lookout account. Keep telling me my email and password doesn’t match? How is that possible if I never made an account with lookout? I tried my sprint account log in but it doesn’t work. Need help 😞

Highlighted

Is there an option to reset your password?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay now I sign in to my lookout account but it’s under the basic version. How do I get the premium plus?
Highlighted

There should be an option in your account to switch over. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Perfect the account switch to premium plus now. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Do you need help with anything else?

Highlighted

Hi Bone! I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with this. May I ask you a few questions so that I can better assist you? When did you first create your Lookout account? There have been a few others as you see at least one in this thread that have had the same issue and they were able to switch options, so it definitely is not a misprint. Have you tried logging into https://www.lookout.com/ from another device such as a desktop, laptop or tablet?

Highlighted

Oh okay sorry about that, I see what you are saying. I am doing some further research to see what might your problem with your account and how we can resolve it. Thank you for your patience.

Highlighted

I would like to look into your account, in order to do so, I need to grab a bit more info from you. I am sending you a private message to do so.

Highlighted

Glad it's working mostly. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat