cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never should have switched to sprint

Journeyman

Never should have switched to sprint

A few months ago we switched from Verizon over to sprint because they were offering the IPhone XR and service for the $35 a month and the entire family needed upgrades.... worst decision we could have ever made!!! We are constantly dropping calls, never have internet unless we are running off our home WIFI.... sprint told me that I SHOULD be using my WIFI at home!!! That service is completely different then my UNLIMITED plan from sprint and for them to have the nerve to tell me I had to run off of it really pissed me off!!! They also sent me a SIM card to try and fix the fact that I drop almost EVEY call.... but they never followed through and I can’t get anyone to fix the situation!!! Worst company ever!!!! I would never refer them to anyone I know 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Never should have switched to sprint

Hello Mrssandersjr! Thank you for visiting us here in Community. That sounds super frustrating and I am sorry you are having this type of experience. May I ask when was the last time you spoke or communicated with a rep and did they look into your area? Or do any troubleshooting with you?

Journeyman

I spoke with a rep 2 weeks ago.... yes they tried to trouble shoot with me and I have come to the conclusion that sprint is a rip-off I should have just gone with metro pcs... I would have had better service!!! Now I’m stuck in this contract for the next 2 years cause we are forced to get 5phones with this deal!!! The first week I switched over I was on the line with customer support because of the service!! I’m not getting anywhere with anyone

Have these phones worked at all on the network since getting them?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

They have never worked properly since the day we got them

Just want to double check, what area is this happening in?

Journeyman

Modesto, San Mateo, Oakley, California ... and everywhere in between

When I pull up our alerts, there have been outages in Modesto and Oakley where towers are currently being updated. 

Journeyman

And the Bay Area??? And for the entire time I have had the service? I thought sprint was just as good as Verizon.... I feel lied to and ripped off

Do you have a set of cross streets and a zip code so we can narrow down and take a closer look at the area you are asking about? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Oakley.... main st / carol lane 94561

modesto ... ustick/ hatch 95358

not sure what the cross streets in San Mateo are

Highlighted

I do see an open service alert in Oakley, but don't show any network issues in Modesto. I do see that the coverage goes from Excellent to Fair so you could see some signal dips in those areas, but it shouldn't be anything drastic. If you are traveling through Oakley where there is the open service alert, you might try and do a profile update or reset your network settings. You can also try toggling in and out of airplane mode to try and lock onto the closets tower. If you aren't sure how to update your data profile or reset your network settings, let me know what kind of phone you have and I can shoot you some easy steps to run through that. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat