cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No deals for loyal customers

Journeyman

No deals for loyal customers

It always seems Sprint knows how to advertise to get people in the door then I am trapped. I have 4 phones on my plan. I was enticed with the latest promo that had the iPhone Xr for $15 a month. All three of my kids wanted to upgrade to that one. In an effort to save at least $30 a month I went in with the two kids that were available that day and find out that it is only a deal for new customers or if I wanted to add a line. I pay over $350 a month as it is for 4 phones. The only discount I can get is because I teach. Just because I am an existing customer I get no deals from Sprint. The attendant in the store stated these are deals from Apple and Galaxy. Ok, great, but what are you going to do for me? There are no perks given to me for paying that much money each month. I am at the point that the last 2 phones that are available for upgrades are going to go on my husbands account at Verizon. He gets discounts and the plan is cheaper. What should make me stay with Sprint? It is getting harder to stay because this is like the 4th time something was advertised and it only goes for people they are trying to pull in. I know there is a new Sprint rewards app, but that doesn't do anything for my monthly bill. Or maybe a reprieve for a year or something. I can no longer recommend Sprint-to much headache when you get attached to a plan or the Sprint lease program.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No deals for loyal customers

Thank you CGORDON2009, for coming here to let us know how you feel as a customer. I am glad that we were able to at least get you a discount for being a teacher. There just aren't any offers for existing customers at the moment. My Sprint Rewards App just released a reward yesterday so be sure and check it out!

Journeyman

No deals at the moment??? There never is. I just upgraded all 4 of my phones because I saw a deal and thought they were for me. Hoping I was going to save at least $30 a month. It is just an enticement to get NEW money coming in to Sprint. I pay $350 a month. That is HIGH! And no discounts were given to a loyal customer because I am trapped into this system. It is now at that point I am going to get the buy out from one of the other carriers for my kids' phones. That new Sprint rewards is a joke. It does nothing for the things I do. Once again, loyal customers get nothing.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey CGORDON2009 we can always take a look at your account and see where we can help find savings. For instance, with the Unlimited Basic plan 4 lines would run $140/mo with AutoPay before taxes and fees. If you'd like us to check in on things for you, drop me a PM and we can take a look at things for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat