cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying off installment plan

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care

Re: Paying off installment plan

Hey oro_gozaru! We can help you out. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman GH1
Journeyman

Journeyman

I tried to use *3 and pay off installment but I don't hear pay off installment menu from main menu. Any advice?

Sprint Social Care

jsigykim, you should hear that option under the "Device or Accessory Installment Balance and/or Monthly Installments" Sub-Menu. If you still don't, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my name and selecting "Send a Message". Include your name, phone number and account PIN in the message.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

same issue I use *3 and pay off installment but I don't hear pay off installment menu from main menu
Journeyman

The only thing that happens when I hit *3 from my dialer app is open up My Sprint which is about useless, there is no installment plan pay off.  I have tried to go into a Sprint store and they tell me to call customer service.  I call customer service and cannot get help.  Now if I wanted to upgrade my phone it gives me the capability to pay off.  But I don't want to upgrade.  This is stupid because a year ago I paid a phone off through the My Sprint on the website just by clicking on my device.  But apparently that option is no longer there.

Sprint Social Care

Hello timstuart, thanks for reaching out to us! You can chose to make additional payments towards your device by dialing *3 option two. Listen to the prompts for instructions to make a payment directly to the device. We can also assist you here. Just send us a message Private Message by clicking on my name then select “send a message" We are happy to help.

For additional questions, please visit http://sprint.co/2cYm1wE .

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just tried this and using *3, option 2, I do not get any prompt for options under the "Device or Accessory Installment Balance and/or Monthly Installments" Sub-Menu. How do I make additional payments just against the phone, not on my overall account balance?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello @BillMcMinn, we can help you out with that. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat